TOPIC: Why Reading Books is so important?
Good Morning to our Honourable Chairman Sir, Principal Mam.
Good Morning to one and all Present Here.
Today I am Going to Share Few Words about Why Reading Book is so important?
- Reading Book is the Best Source to Gain Knowledge.
- Reading is a Good Habit and Helps to Develop Positive Thinking.
- Reading Improves Communication Skills, Molds Personality and makes us a Better Person.
- Great Readers Make Great Writers.
- Great Writers Make Great Communicators
- Great Communicators Make Great Persuaders and You Know What Great Persuaders Make? They Make Good Societies and That’s What This World Needs.
Now We Will See the Advantages of Reading:
- Mental Stimulation for your Brain
- Stress Reduction
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Vocabulary Expansion
- Improves your Memory & Concentration
- Develops our Analytical Skills
- Better Writing Skills
- We, the Young Generation has to Hold on Reading Books. It is the Key to our Kingdom.
- Because “Today’s Readers are Tomorrow’s Leaders’