What I Learned in Lockdown
The term lockdown was new to me as I heard this term for the first time after the world was suffering from the global pandemic. Everything happened suddenly and nothing like this has been experienced before. It is said that after every 100 years a pandemic arrives. The same happened and the world was hit by Covid-19 in 2019. The Covid-19 is a contagious disease and therefore a lockdown was imposed by many nations of the world to stop the virus from spreading. Many of us say that lockdown was beneficial and many say it was wasted.
1) Lockdown was a new experience that I faced during the Corona pandemic.
2) Initially it was terrifying but later I utilized it well.
3) During lockdown I learned cooking from my mother.
4) I love reading novels so I finished many of them during the lockdown.
5) I also learned how to study online by attending my online classes.
6) During this period I also learned gardening from my father.
7) I utilized lockdown by improving my existing skills.
8) I also learned Kathak online during this time.
9) Lockdown taught me time management and its proper utilization.
10) During lockdown I learned many life lessons and the importance of family.