We all Know that Water is the Most Useful Resource on the Earth for Example Drinking, Cooking, Bathing and Washing Clothes , etc.
- Moreover, We use Water for Household, Agriculture, Industrial, Construction and Other Purpose.
- Also, it is Used for Environmental Purposes.
- 71% of Our Earth Surface is Covered by Water, Yet Only 2% are Fresh Water.
- Also in Industries, it is Used for the Preparationof Goods and Products.
- Furthermore, it assits in Transportation too.
- Today’s Wastage is Tomorrow’s Shortage.
- Water is the Gift from the Creator, Protect it! Respect it!.
- We need to Save Water for the Development to take Place in a Sustainable Manner.
- We must Understand that is the Basic of Humanity.
- Our Earth is Green Because of Water.
- Keep the Rivers Clean and Earth Every green.
- There are Many Places Facing the Problem of Water Scarcity.
- Waster Water Today, Live in a Desert Tomorrow!.
Importance of Water in Life
- Water is a Indispensable Component of Life.
- We Cannot Survive Without Water for More than 3 Days.
- If there is no Water There is no Life.
- The Human body Comprises a Huge Amount of Water.
- Thus, Human beings and Animals need Much Water to Drink.
- Also, Plants need Water to Grow.
- A Drop a Day Wastes the Water Away.
- We need Safe Water for all Organ to Function Property.
- Moreover, We can Preserve Our Environment by Saving Water.
- An Excellent example of this is the use of Water to Produce Electricity.
- The Use of Hydropower or Hydroelectricity helps in Controlling Pollution.
- Furthermore, it Prevents the burning of Fossil Fuels, Coal, etc for Producing Electricity.
- Also, it is Essential for maintaining Earth’s Temperature.
How to Save Water
- We Must check for Water Leakage from Hand Pumps and Taps.
- Use Less Shower to Save Water.
- Fix Rain Water Harvesting System in Your Home and Your Office.
- Turn off Water While Brushing Your Teeth or While Shaving.
- March 22 is celebrated as World Water Day.